New User Hello

Okradion

Soul Of Vengeance
Avid writer and roleplayer here, liking all things dark, gritty, and compelling. Thriller, Sci-Fi, Post Apocalyptic, Cyberpunk, Low Fantasy. Also a big fan of fandom writing, including but not limited to Star Trek (pre-Abrams), Star Wars (pre-Disney), Fallout, Forgotten Realms, Deus Ex. I hope to find a creative and imaginative partners to write with.

Hello and welcome! It's great to have you! I'm quite a fan of the original Star Trek movies, myself, as well as pre-Disney Star Wars. I've not gotten around to watching much of the Star Trek series, sadly, but I keep meaning to.

What style of RP do you like to do most? Fantasy, sci-fi, slice-of-life, adventure...

Honestly, fandom. It's so much easier to write in an established world, then trying to make one from scratch. Within fandom, I'd say cyberpunk/sci-fi thriller hits the spot the most. But any of the abovementioned fandoms works for me.

Hello @Okradion and welcome to STC! Your account is now approved for access to all RP areas of the site. Let me know if you have any questions!

Back