New User So apparently I need to do a Haiku?

If one does not pet the chicken unicorn, when can one expect to find the ettin jedi?

• Total voters

Gwazi Magnum

Gray Warden of Winterfell
If one does not floss.
How can one, find the puppy?
Here, have a ham taco.

---------------------------------

Alright, so with that out of the way I'm Gwazi.
Shit Poster, Occasional Roleplayer and Revolution Starter.
Admitingly my RP desires have been a little low lately, but this site looks good so I'd be willing to join a few and try to get my creative juices flowing again.

My main hobbies are gaming, YouTube, shit posting and killing way too much time in chatroom shenanigans.
So... I'm not that good at this intro stuff so I'll leave it there. Ask questions if you want to know more, if not? I'll see you guys in your OOC rooms and a couple RPs.

So apparently we're doing RP History thanks to @Nilum.
See? This is why I can't start social interactions, I forget stuff.

Any who.

I technically started back when I was 12 year olds. I joined this website similar to Club Penguin, it was when stuff like MSN were new and people were trying to "Jazz up" typical messenger systems with a sort of interactive environment. I spent about 2 years there, partaking in Star Wars and Naruto RPs, and eventually invented a Yu-Gi-Oh GX equivalent by implementing mechanics to basically treat doormats as cards... It was sloppy as all hell though. Eventually I got tired of it though cause it was becoming an elitist community based on personal wealth and typing speed, so I left the scene.

Not long later I found a website that was basically a interactive, real-time Star Wars browser game. Though due to poor maintenance and design issues it didn't last long, instead I found myself invested in their forums cause it was my first exposure into forum RPs. Sadly though, the staff there were a bunch of controlling assholes (Like, not allowed to fight Stormtroopers... In STAR WARS levels), so I got everyone together and we left to make a site of our own. That evolved into it's own Universe RP and successfully concluded within about another 2 years.

After that ended we transitioned to a much bigger and more generalised RP site, where I eventually lost contact with all but one of my former players (and that's only because I knew the one IRL). It was where I learned to truly expand my RP skills and met most of the other people that have also came over here. However, within about 3 years this site eventually fell because the staff lacked the ability to pay for maintenance, so we were all forced to move. The site we found next was better organised and funded, so we spent the following 2 years planting our roots there, not too much different between these two of point out otherwise. Oh, in my period inbetween moving from one of these sites to the other was when I also got into D&D at 18, I've stuck with it ever since.

However, due to events detailed in Nilum's history a lot of us who moved there suddenly needed another place to move to in order to keep their RPs alive. Hence why you've now hit this sudden Zerg Rush of new players. As for me? I wasn't actually part of either of the RP's that's being moved over, I just happened to know a lot of the people are moving so I decided "Eh, why not tag along and expand a bit?". So yea, now I'm here too to engage in tom-foolery and hopefully RP a bit more than I have as of late.

tl;dr
Game RP -> Forum RP -> My Own RP Site -> Bigger RP Site -> Got into Tabletop RP -> Similar Site -> Here

Hahaha. That's a rather rich background you have. I can see you bringing a lot to the table here! Have you wandered around and seen anything you like yet? I'm sure we can start a Club Penguin RP if that makes you feel at home :p

Joking aside, we've got a wide range of roleplays here. If you ever need help with finding or even building one, I'm here for you, man!

Greetings!

You have no idea how pleased I am to see you all rolling in :) If there is anything at all that we can do for you guys to help transition over to Storyteller's Circle, just let us know.

I know the frustration that can come with site hopping trying to find a lasting home, and it is my sincere hope that our site can be your final stop :)

Ahh Gwazi. You cad. I have to pretend to loathe you, but I'm glad you're here.

Hahaha. That's a rather rich background you have. I can see you bringing a lot to the table here! Have you wandered around and seen anything you like yet?
Admittedly I haven't check on site RP's quite yet, I've been focusing on settling in atm.

However, Drakel mentioned a treasure hunting RP he was bring over which caught my attention.
And I'd be lying if I said I weren't entertaining the idea of trying out Legend of Renalta, seems like one of the better times for new players to be joining that one anyways.

Non-RP wise?
The coding, layout etc are pretty much the same of what I'm used to, so adapting in that respect that has taken minimal time (though if I can make a request/suggestion? A Centre text option could be a life saver <3).

I also like how friendly and receptive the Staff are. :3

I'm sure we can start a Club Penguin RP if that makes you feel at home :p

Joking aside, we've got a wide range of roleplays here. If you ever need help with finding or even building one, I'm here for you, man!
I should probably confirm if this site uses the same system as past RP sites.

1. Post and/or Find Interest Check
2. Post saying you're interested
3. Move on to OOC thread
4. Make Characters and relevant RP plans
5. Make IC thread
6. RP

Is that the same system used here? Or do you guys handle things differently?
Greetings!

You have no idea how pleased I am to see you all rolling in :)

Well if you insist...
raw

If there is anything at all that we can do for you guys to help transition over to Storyteller's Circle, just let us know.

I know the frustration that can come with site hopping trying to find a lasting home, and it is my sincere hope that our site can be your final stop :)

Well all you can eat Sushi is always welcoming...
Other than that you guys have already been great! :3
Ahh Gwazi. You cad. I have to pretend to loathe you, but I'm glad you're here.
*Glares at Nilum with fake hatred*

Well.. I'm just learning how to make Sushi rolls, so that may actually benefit both parties if you're willing to eat both the good and failure rolls. o.o

Welcome to the Circle :)

Well.. I'm just learning how to make Sushi rolls, so that may actually benefit both parties if you're willing to eat both the good and failure rolls. o.o

Welcome to the Circle :)

Failure rolls is still sushi, which tastes good. So I am good with this agreement. :3

Back