New User Hello from DreamWhispers!

DreamWhispers

Whispers of Dreams
Hello everyone!

It's a pleasure to meet of all of you. I'm DreamWhispers, you can call me Dream or Whispers. Just whatever you would like. I'm a very easy going person.

I guess I should tell you a little bit about myself. As you can see, I'm 34 for years old. I have been role playing since I was 18 years old. So, one can say that I have been at this for awhile. I started out writing, when I was about 10 years old. Starting out with poems and then working my way up to stories. I fell in love with writing, even though I'm no wordsmith.

My first trip into the role play world. Was with D & D. I love table top role playing. I worked my way through may different types of table top games. I fell in love with role playing. To be able to be something you can't be on real life. Its an escape for me from the real world. Which I know that is what it is for a lot of people. One can say that role play. Is a world where your dreams come alive. Be they dark and twisted or bright and colorful. I love it all!

I love to get to know all the people that role play with. To make friends with them. Even though I'm one of the most shy people you will come across. That is until you get to know me. Then I might talk your ear off. I will say sorry for that now. lol

Something that most don't know about me. That I feel others should know. I do have dyslexia. But that by no means stops me from putting my best work forward for everyone. Though it may take a little bit longer then others to get things done. They will be done that is for sure.

Some other things about me. I love movies, especially horror movies. That falls into some settings that love to play as well. I love fantasy, modern, slice of life. I'm a very willing to try new things. That is what makes fun as well. Getting to try out things that I haven't tried before. I love anime. To list all that I love with that. It would take up the whole page lol. And we don't want that. There is hardly ever a time that I'm not listening to music. That helps with my muse among other things.

Well, I guess this is a good intro into who I am. Though I will open more up as time goes along. If you would like to ask anything. Please feel free to ask. One of the best ways to get to know someone. I look forward to getting to know all of you. And having a wonderful time here. Thank you for reading.

DreamWhispers

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

What a lovely introduction! I see you already found our chatroom, so I'll hit you up there, and just say here that we're very happy to see so many new faces coming through these past few days, you among them!

If you need help with anything, please by all means ask. We're a friendly lot and do our best to accommodate new arrivals to help them get situated on the site as smoothly and painlessly as possible.

Hey! Welcome to the Circle!

I really love anime myself. Been rewatching Hellsing recently and Morbito Guardian of the Water Spirit. :)

Hope you like it here, and you find something that peeks your interest. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Thank you so much! Both of you! :) Such a lovely welcome!

Thank you, if I have any questions I will come to yall. :)

Oh nice Knosis! I rewatched The Seven Deadly Sins! Love that anime!

I really liked that one as well, I wish they'd come out with another season of it. Knights of Sidonia was pretty cool too!

Phew, chat is busy tonight. I'm going to toss this over into here also, in case it got lost in the chat flood.

Tiko said:
Alright, I'm going to head to bed. DreamWhispers, I'm going to go ahead and preemptively approve your account so you don't need to wait until Dash or I are around tomorrow. You don't strike me as the axe murdering sort, I think we'll be okay approving you :)

Good night and I look forward to seeing you around!

Yeah I didn't see it. Thank you so much! Nope, I'm not that for sure. To sweet to be lol. :D

Sweet dreams!! See you tomorrow!

I concur, and like wise have a special mission for you.
It comes straight from the top.

Oooooh! You like Fate Zero? Log Horizon? Gate? :3
I loved Fate Zero!!! :) I seen some of Log Horizon, but couldn't get into it. I loved SAO though. Gate, I will have to look up. :)

I loved Fate Zero!!! :) I seen some of Log Horizon, but couldn't get into it. I loved SAO though. Gate, I will have to look up. :)
Another Fate Zero fan! It must be fate! :D
Though now you have an important question to answer... Are you a Broskander?

I'm afraid we differ on our MMO animes though. I couldn't get into SAO but loved Log Horizon.

And I would highly suggest Gate. It's an anime about a Medieval Fantasy world having a Gate appear in their world that leads them into Modern World Japan, they invade, Japan retalites and then it's 2 seasons (so far) about how the two worlds engage with one another. As well as a subplot involving Japan and the rest of the Globe... They also make a not so subtle Fate reference at some point. :3

Last edited:
Another Fate Zero fan! It must be fate! :D
Though now you have an important question to answer... Are you a Broskander?

I'm afraid we differ on our MMO animes though. I couldn't get into SAO but loved Log Horizon.

And I would highly suggest Gate. It's an anime about a Medieval Fantasy world having a Gate appear in their world that leads them into Modern War Japan, they invade, Japan retalites and then it's 2 seasons (so far) about how the two worlds engage with one another. As well as a subplot involving Japan and the rest of the Globe... They also make a not so subtle Fate reference at some point. :3
Not really. But I still liked him. :)

Maybe that is why we get along great. Different sides of the coins.

Now that does sound amazing! I will check that out. That is for sure!

Hello hello.
I'm just now getting into One Piece. >.> So I'm not prepared for this heavy anime discussion. LoL
Hello!! :)
That's ok! Though I haven't watched that one. It is very long I have to say. :) But I do know of the anime.

Not really.
3ca160d8b68f58302cb64b716444ed839cab4e74_hq.jpg

Though whose your favourite character? :p
For me I'm seriously torn between Kiritsugu and Iskander. But Gilgamesh and Saber are also up there.

Maybe that is why we get along great. Different sides of the coins.

Now that does sound amazing! I will check that out. That is for sure!

Perhaps. Maybe I just cast a good enchantment spell. >:3

And sweet, have fun with Gate! :D

3ca160d8b68f58302cb64b716444ed839cab4e74_hq.jpg

Though whose your favourite character? :p
For me I'm seriously torn between Kiritsugu and Iskander. But Gilgamesh and Saber are also up there.

Perhaps. Maybe I just cast a good enchantment spell. >:3

And sweet, have fun with Gate! :D

I love Saber!!! Hands down for me.
You still have good ones to be torn between. :)

That maybe you do. I still like what I think it is. lol :)

I'm sure that I will! :)

Back