New User Hi there!

Hi there! Hello all!

I’m Jules! I’m from Denmark (viking-power).

I have been roleplaying for around 15+ years.
I love anything angsty, with romance, drama and a good story - I feel like you can’t go wrong with that

I mostly like to do original plots, but I have one fandom I love; The Phantom Of The Opera (any version).

I am exited to get to meet some new people here, and get creative with you all!

Hello and welcome! Be sure to check out our site rules and account approval guide in help desk area so that you can get your account approved ASAP and you can get posting!

Angsy, romance, drama... those are a good combo! And Phantom is an excellent fandom to enjoy. Do you have a specific genre you like to follow?

Hello and welcome! Be sure to check out our site rules and account approval guide in help desk area so that you can get your account approved ASAP and you can get posting!

Angsy, romance, drama... those are a good combo! And Phantom is an excellent fandom to enjoy. Do you have a specific genre you like to follow?
I’m actually not set on any specific genre! Anything good, and that I am drawn to, I’m in!

That's cool!

Would would you say was your favorite plot to do in the past?
Ohhhh, that’s a tough question, actually I have done many But I think it would be the ones with either a lot or a little fantasy in it! (If it’s not a Phantom-plot, those are honestly my favorite, but very niche) I like both fantasy in a made-up world and in a modern world! I’ve mostly done vampires, witches and such!

Hello @escapethereality and welcome to Storyteller's Circle! Your account is now approved for posting in all roleplay areas. Let me know if you have any questions on anything and I hope you have a great time!

Hi there! Hello all!

I’m Jules! I’m from Denmark (viking-power).

I have been roleplaying for around 15+ years.
I love anything angsty, with romance, drama and a good story - I feel like you can’t go wrong with that

I mostly like to do original plots, but I have one fandom I love; The Phantom Of The Opera (any version).

I am exited to get to meet some new people here, and get creative with you all!
hello! Romance and Drama is a really good-together combo!

behold thy mighty axe

Back