LustrousFox
New Member
- Pronouns
- SHE/HE/THEM
Hello Everyone!
Am a twenty three year old assigned at brith female who happens to be gender fluid and goes by, She/Her-He/Him-They/Them, asking is preferred, but not required.
-
I've enrolled playing since high school and I been joining different role-play site has I had multitude of negative scenarios that has cause me to leave, somewhere i'm not entirely blameless and have made some mistakes, but, these still affect me at the same time, so i've been browsing on different sites to hopefully have a more, chill, friendly time and and hopefully to be given new chances that I hope I don't mess up to much, all of it unintentional of course.
-
Anyhow, I use voice to text to write my things so sometimes there's a word that's moment to be there or something that I don't catch before posting, but I fix afterwards, i would say i'm on a semilit level if I had to say one, but I personally don't like using those labels.
-
Anything considered to be with fantasy, you got me hooked right there for the most part, urban, dark, etc, anykind that falls into that category, my favorite is Medieval Fantasy and fantasy will always be something that I will do without hesitation near to my heart.
_
I am a gourp and 1 on 1 player, I join on what the concept and more that I find myself hooked by for the most part, I am auADHD and some other disorder and I don't do NSFW.
-
So yeah, don't be afraid to chat or hooked up on something, am someone who you normally have to come up first, I just a introverted person, if you have any questions on what subjects or trope I like, then feel free to ask here or myself, this just a quick Introction on why am here and such!
Am a twenty three year old assigned at brith female who happens to be gender fluid and goes by, She/Her-He/Him-They/Them, asking is preferred, but not required.
-
I've enrolled playing since high school and I been joining different role-play site has I had multitude of negative scenarios that has cause me to leave, somewhere i'm not entirely blameless and have made some mistakes, but, these still affect me at the same time, so i've been browsing on different sites to hopefully have a more, chill, friendly time and and hopefully to be given new chances that I hope I don't mess up to much, all of it unintentional of course.
-
Anyhow, I use voice to text to write my things so sometimes there's a word that's moment to be there or something that I don't catch before posting, but I fix afterwards, i would say i'm on a semilit level if I had to say one, but I personally don't like using those labels.
-
Anything considered to be with fantasy, you got me hooked right there for the most part, urban, dark, etc, anykind that falls into that category, my favorite is Medieval Fantasy and fantasy will always be something that I will do without hesitation near to my heart.
_
I am a gourp and 1 on 1 player, I join on what the concept and more that I find myself hooked by for the most part, I am auADHD and some other disorder and I don't do NSFW.
-
So yeah, don't be afraid to chat or hooked up on something, am someone who you normally have to come up first, I just a introverted person, if you have any questions on what subjects or trope I like, then feel free to ask here or myself, this just a quick Introction on why am here and such!