"We do not supply pufferfish," The employee laughed, "It seems like it might be a bit cruel to the puffer. In the wild, they have been observed bouncing them between each other, then resting near the top of the water."
That sounded much more boring and simple than what Alec had been picturing, but he doubted that it was boring or simple for the puffer fish! "Thank you! I appreciate your time and knowledge," Alec said politely. He made his way back to his family. "It is true, and the aquarium does not let them do it."
"I had presumed as much," Dark said, looking up from his sketchbook, "I fear your sister will demand to stay here for the rest of her life." At that present moment, Ivy was leaning against Daizi and silently watching in pure amazement.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.