How Green Becomes Wood

After the lettuce was eaten, Dark lifted Ivy and helped Daizi to her feet to lead them out.

"Am I misremembering, or were you wanting to visit the aviary?" Daizi asked Alec, "I thought I remembered someone talking about it."
 
"I totally want to see the birds!" Alec chirped. "Milo has a pair of... little ones, I forget what they are called, and they are so cute! I want to see more."

"Don't forget the penguins," Xander said, checking his feet just in case.

"We'll just try to see it all," Alec said with a grin as he led the way toward what he hoped was their next destination.
 
"The sign said they'd be feeding the penguins here in a little while, so if we loop around the bird section and go back through the penguins, we should be able to see them being fed," Xander explained. "Plus, if we loop through the birds toward the penguins, it's the fastest way to get to the big cats."
 
Back
Top