New User *Profanity Filter*

How do you feel about monsters?

  • Love em'

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're pretty cute

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *flirt*

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There's nothing better

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2

Morbid Quote

Member
Benefactor
Salutations

I’ll keep this brief.
Name’s Quote, also known as Slink, or Mr. Slink elsewhere.
I’m not sure exactly what qualifies someone as a veteran, but I’ve been participating and running rps across the internet for some 11 years(?). Genres have varied, styles have varied, though I’m not horribly familiar with tabletop.
​

Genres I’m most familiar with are Horror, Suspense, Noir fiction, Historical fiction, Romance and combinations of the five, though I tend not to shy away from anything.
//I was incredibly excited to see a NEW rp site crop up, given the drought. So… here I am, cutting the rope on my human catapult.//



Pardon the late introduction by the way. I need at least a week to evaluate my insecurities before dipping fully into a community
​
 
Welcome Storyteller! Really happy you've chosen to join us. If you ever run into trouble in finding your way around, I would be more than happy to lend you a hand. Don't hesitate to reach out! Our only goal here is to help one another reach each other's goals.

~M
 
Hello friend. You might fit in to an RP I'm pitching called Murder City. Not fleshed out until I get some bona fide interest, but thought I'd drop you a line. If that's not your thing, no worries. Glad to have you here!
 
Welcome Storyteller! Really happy you've chosen to join us. If you ever run into trouble in finding your way around, I would be more than happy to lend you a hand. Don't hesitate to reach out! Our only goal here is to help one another reach each other's goals.

~M

Many thanks for the warm welcome. I'll be sure to seek you out if I run into any otherwise insurmountable troubles. :>
 
Hello friend. You might fit in to an RP I'm pitching called Murder City. Not fleshed out until I get some bona fide interest, but thought I'd drop you a line. If that's not your thing, no worries. Glad to have you here!

Greetings, fella. Would you kindly provide me with a little more detail? Like a link to your pitch mayhaps? I'll like check it out.
 
Back
Top